Ray DeForest has PRIDE.
LOTS of Pride. I don't know if anyone can teach you more about Pride than Ray.
So much Pride that he recently headlined the Gay Pride Parade in NYC!
We're very proud of Ray, and proud to have him here as part of The SCF. Congratulations again!
And if you haven't noticed, Ray is also very Honest. Which is very refreshing........most of the time. (He'll even tell you about costuming in the bedroom! ) But I respect him for that. Ray unashamedly dresses in drag, is proud of it, and shares his adventures with us here- I respect that too. Ray also does charity work for young struggline Gays in NYC, which you've got to respect as well.
Plus, Ray always seems to have an opinion, on well..........just about everything. And whether you agree with him or not on some issues, you've got to respect Ray's willingness to put his opinions out there. I know I do, and I always appreciate his thoughts.
I think in all aspects of his life, Ray "puts himself out there" and doesn't give a shit what other people think. Take it or leave it, he is what he is- and just deal with it if you don't like it.
I can respect that too.
Pride & Respect, I think those 2 words sum up Ray DeForest. Ray has lived a pretty amazing life so far, and I'm eager to hear about more of it.
Now to the questions!
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
- What turns you off?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?